Friday 13 September 2013

Howdy


Winter is on its way. And as the darkness draws closer and the candles and fleece blankets start to make an appearance I am stuck wondering how I am going to pass my time over the cold season. Gone are the long lazy days reading in the park, wearing my favourite nautical dress whilst shovelling fish and chips into my face on the sea front. No more sipping Pimms at summer fairs. Instead - blogging. I want to be productive with all the time I will be spending indoors whilst I lock out the rain and the cold. 
So howdy and welcome. I'm Rosabilly Retro and will be blogging about all the things I love,cake, vintage fairs, swing dresses, pin up style hair and make up, cake, what's occurring up north, best suppliers of all things retro, tattoos....and did I mention cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment